Entrepreneurial Coaching is designed for professionals who are seeking to start a new business or who would like to “refresh” a current business.
Prior to her work in peace-building and alternative dispute resolution, Robyn Short enjoyed more than 10 years working in marketing and corporate communications. Her areas of expertise include brand development, messaging, content strategy, and website consulting.
As part of her commitment to contributing to a more peaceful and just world, Robyn offers entrepreneurial coaching services for professionals whose businesses seek to make positive social changes such as alternative dispute resolution, organization development, restorative practices, social justice, and human rights professionals.
As an entrepreneurial coach, Robyn supports professionals in conceptualizing the contribution they seek to bring to the human experience through their unique skills and professional desires.
- Conceptualizing and ideating business possibilities and how to operationalize those ideas and bring them to market
- Development of a brand strategy and messaging document so clients are able to confidently communicate with their specific stakeholders
- Visual brand development including logo, brand colors, and brand font so as to create an authentic and visual expression of the company
- Development of marketing essentials such as a website, business cards, brochures, and digital promotional materials
- Social media marketing strategy
- Thought leadership content and marketing strategy
If you are interested in starting a new business (or refreshing an existing one) that serves to elevate the human experience and you’re not sure where to start, contact Robyn to explore how entrepreneurial coaching may help you bring your passion, skills, and desires to create positive social change to fruition.